Handy guide to alleged celebrity sex cases

A lot of alleged celebrity sex offenders has come to light. I’ve put together a list of the ones I’ve noticed. Please add to the list through Comments; but remember, if the accused hasn’t been found guilty he/she is an ALLEGED nonce. I don’t want anyone coming after me for libel. Any accusations made in Comments are not my views, go speak to the Commentator if you think any untruths have been posted. I don’t mind alleged nonces using Comments to defend themselves, but don’t blame me for the accusations.  Don’t shoot the messenger etc, kthnxbye.

List of alleged “celebrity sex offenders”:

savile-boasting

***JIMMY SAVILE – Radio and TV presenter, famously known for “Jim’ll Fix It”. Was allegedly a serious nonce, messing with kids everywhere, including at the BBC, in hospitals… everywhere. Died before any prosecution, so we’ll never know for sure… right?

***GARY GLITTER – Pop star and convicted child sex offender
was arrested as part of the investigations into Savile on 28 October 2012; he was questioned at a London police station for more than nine hours and bailed until December.

***STUART HALL – “It’s A Knockout” presenter. Hall denied all charges until April, calling the 13 accusers allegations as “pernicious, callous, cruel and, above all, spurious”, the 83-year-old was forced to admit that his accusers had been telling the truth. He admitted it on16 April but confession had to be kept secret because of a concurrent case that has now been dropped. Earlier, Peter Wright QC, prosecuting, said Hall’s 13 victims had been aged between nine and 17. They were abused between 1968 and 1986. Hall, who was suspended by the BBC in December last year when the allegations first arose, was sacked by the corporation on Thursday with immediate effect.

It said: “The BBC is appalled by the disgraceful actions of Stuart Hall and we would like to express our sympathy to his victims. We will continue to work with the police to assist them in this and any other enquiries they are making.”

A spokesman said: “In the light of today’s events Stuart Hall will no longer be contracted by the BBC.”

Asked whether any of the offences had taken place on BBC premises, the spokesman said: “The BBC has, and will continue to work with the police on all of this. We are providing the police with any assistance we can.”

***DAVE LEE TRAVIS – ancient radio personality

David Griffin aka Dave Lee Travis aka sex offender

David Griffin aka Dave Lee Travis aka sex offender


DLT was arrested in Bedfordshire on 15 November; he was later released on bail. The police said allegations against him were unrelated to Savile, and Travis said his arrest had been on matters not linked to children, as if sex crimes against adults were okay. That shows us how he thinks. Travis was re-arrested on 13 March 2013 on suspicion of further sexual offences

OH MY GODDESS, I have been so lax about keeping this page up to date! I’m going to tell you about DAVE LEE TRAVIS, whom I last mentioned in 2013(??!!).

Travis, whose real name is David Griffin, was found guilty at London’s Southwark crown court and sentenced by Judge Anthony Leonard in September 2014, and got a three-month suspended sentence for indecent assault. Attorney general Jeremy Wright QC found that the 69-year-old’s sentence for indecently assaulting a TV researcher on the Mrs Merton Show in 1995 was “neither wrong in principle nor unduly lenient”. Wright’s office said: “The attorney general has decided not to refer the suspended prison sentence given to David Griffin to the court of appeal as he does not believe they would find it to be unduly lenient and increase it.

“The judge marked the seriousness of the offence by imposing a three-month sentence of imprisonment, the maximum under the guidelines being six months.

“It was neither wrong in principle nor unduly lenient to suspend that sentence.”

The case was considered for referral to the court of appeal after four members of the public contacted the attorney general’s office to complain about the sentence. And there’s something to be said for that. DLT is a well-known person (but not as well known now as he was in the 1970s, the rich but pointless has-been). And he pleaded Not Guilty, forcing the victim to testify in court. Crims generally get a reduction in sentence if they plead Guilty at the first opportunity. But Travis pled Not Guilty. A jury found him Guilty of a crime for which he could have been sent down for 6 months. Yet he got just three months. Establishment/looking after their own/funny handshakes. Those rolled-up-trouser-leg Illuminati have got it made, where can I join?

A quick reminder, for all those who want to make sure sex cases get what’s coming to them, or who want the innocent to be exonerated widely: if you see some out-of-date in this blog post, please leave comments (or use the Contact Form…) so I can keep this fresh. It’s bad for nonces to get by without proper punishment, and also for the innocent to be branded as sex cases. Help me keep this up to date! Ta!

***JIM DAVIDSON – Comedian
Arrested 2 January 2013 (maybe it was postponed until then so as not to interrupt Pantomime commitments?)

*FREDDIE STARR – Comedian – On 6 May sex offence charges against Starr involving 13 putative women have been dropped due to insufficient evidence. So, the law is the law. Starr didn’t rape or assault the 13 women, according to the original charges. Starr sees this as vindication, and as proof that Operation Yewtree is flawed.Earlier this year he said:

“My whole life has been put on hold. The past year has nearly destroyed me. I can’t work, no one wants to book me.

“I’ve been tarred with the same brush as Savile and Gary Glitter. What’s happened to me is unlawful. The police and the Crown Prosecution Service are playing dirty.

“I will expose them and bring Operation Yewtree down on its knees.”

It’s interesting: I understand that Starr feels aggrieved, but the fact is Operation Yewtree has successfully brought a number of sex crimes charges against a number of pervert celebrities. It’s a shame Starr was dragged into this. But does he really want to completely undermine Operation Yewtree, which has revealed the existence of some kind of celebritity sex-case club or network? I thought he’d be happy that child molesters, rapists, etc, have been unmasked.

Incidentally, 3 days after his release from custody, Starr walked out of a TV interview, after ‘Good Morning’ presenter Susanna Reid asked him: “You’ve been in showbiz 50 years – do you think over that time you have done anything that could have been misinterpreted, in terms of your relationships?” Starr said “Are you being serious?” before removing his microphone and leaving the room. Later he returned to the interview and apologized: “It’s hard to have an interview like this with it being so raw – I’ve only been released three days ago, I’m just catching up on my sleep.” I understand why he apologized, but I wish he hadn’t. He’d done nothing wrong. But that ain’t the world works is it? Just remember: FREDDIE STARR IS INNOCENT! He may have eaten your hamster, but it wasn’t him feasting on yer genitals!! 😉
***MAX CLIFFORD – Media/Publicity advisor
Max Clifford, the celebrity publicist who made his name and fortune helping some of Britain’s most famous people shape their reputations, will have to do some sharp reputation-shaping for himself. He has been charged with 11 indecent assaults of girls and young women, including a 14-year-old.
The charges include an indecent assault against a 14-year-old girl in 1966, and indecent assault against an 18-year-old woman in 1974/75. Clifford also faces three charges of indecent assault on a 15-year-old girl in 1977/78 and indecent assault against a 19-year-old woman in 1978.

He is also charged with two indecent assaults against a girl, aged 16 or 17, in 1981/82, indecent assault against a 19-year-old woman in 1980/81, and two indecent assaults against an 18-year-old woman in 1984/85.

Clifford, who has become a household name for selling “kiss and tell” stories relating to the rich and famous, has wielded major influence on Fleet Street for decades. But this power and influence doesn’t seem to be helping much so far. Note I wrote “so far” – who knows what nefarious machinations are going on in high places.

n the course of acting for another client in the 1980s, Clifford is credited with inventing the story that led to the cult Sun headline “Freddie Starr Ate My Hamster” Considering the names on the Operation Yewtree arrest list, maybe the headline should have said “Freddie Starr stuck my hamster up Max Clifford’s arse! UPDATE: Clifford was jailed for 8 years, 2 May 2014

 

***William Roache, “Ken Barlow” in Coronation Street. Once voted as “most boring man” or something – needs to be checked! – if he is guilty of 2 rape charges, obviously not as boring as thought! EDIT: ROACHE HAS BEEN FOUND NOT GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES. HE IS THEREFORE NOT A NONCE
Roache is now campaigning for anonymity of both alleged victims AND accused sex criminals. He thinks there is a celebrity paedophile witch-hunt underway, which can be stopped by giving suspects anonymity. He’s dressing this up as protective for all sex crime suspects. But it’s clear he really wants anonymity for celebrity suspects, like himself:

‘All I am saying is that if you’re accused you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but if you’re a celebrity you’re pilloried.

‘There should be anonymity for both the accuser and the accusee until such time as there is evidence and then it should come out.’

He completely ignores the fact that sex-crime victims frequently say nothing because of fear they will be ignored or even persecuted, and often because the perpetrators have threatened them. It’s a well-established fact that victims often report the crimes belatedly because of this fear, which diminishes once they see that other victims are telling their stories. Of course some reports are false, as people try to “cash in” on the case. But false reports besides, it’s a simple fact that anonymity for the accused would mean other victims will not come forward. It’s a difficult balance: but I certainly believe that affording celebrity defendants anonymity will not serve justice.

***Rolf Harris- children’s TV presenter. I look back at the campaign he was involved with, encouraging children to learn to swim. Him in his trunks, children in swimming costumes – the thought makes my stomach turn now. It appears this investigation hasn’t been reported much by mainstream media, as Kangeroocourtofaustralia point out in the quote below (I’ve edited it for length).

From Kangeroocourtofaustralia.com:

Rolf Harris arrested in UK sex scandal police investigation

Rolf Harris has been arrested and interviewed by British police investigating the Jimmy Savile child sex scandal. The so-called main stream media at this point are refusing to name him even though there is no legal requirement for them not to and it is all over social media such as twitter.

Would you trust this perv to teach your kids to swim?

Would you trust this perv to teach your kids to swim?

Rolf Harris was first interviewed on the 29th of November 2012 some five days after his house was searched by the British police. The main stream media failed to report it then, although a blogger did and wrote this:

“I’ve seen a few questions raised online about why I named Rolf Harris as the man that was questioned under caution by police yesterday. Some suggesting that I’ve maligned a much loved Australian/British Icon. Let me first say that it was with an extremely heavy heart that I named Rolf Harris and I would not have done so without an impecable source like Mark Williams-Thomas. Like for so many others, he was a fond memory from my childhood, unlike Savile who was always a bit creepy. I feel a bit like the boy in the picture above by Banksy, I’m watching my childhood drop into the sewer.”

Yesterday (Friday 29/3/13) it was reported online that an Australian entertainer had been arrested by British police on “suspicion of sexual offences, by officers investigating former BBC star Jimmy Savile.” and “The arrested man was bailed to a date in May.” This was repeated in today’s papers and online. (Click here to read more) But still Rolf Harris was not named.

It is all over twitter and blogs are picking it up yet the main stream media won’t name Rolf Harris. It will not go away and at some stage Rolf Harris is at least going to have to front the media. The police have searched his house and he has been interviewed by the police twice and has been bailed until May to front the police again.

Rolf Harris and pipe

Google Julian Assange and see what you get. Assange has not been charged with anything and is only wanted for questioning. Not one main stream media organisation has failed to report that. Other people who have been interviewed by the British police for Operation Yewtree have been named by the media. So why not Rolf Harris?

One thing that comes to mind is how embarrassing it will be for many people including the Royal family when Rolf Harris is named on a broader scale. A quick look at Rolf Harris’s Wikipedia profile shows his close connections to the Royal family.

It is also worth noting that “The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse (the Commission) will hold its first sitting at 10.00 am on Wednesday 3 April 2013″ at the County Court of Victoria, 250 William Street, Melbourne” (Click here to read more) The Royal Commission might get a lot bigger than anyone thinks and is there a connection to the Australian MSM failing to name Rolf Harris? Probably not, but it does make me wonder.

Once Harris is named by the main stream media the story will become massive in Britain, Australia and elsewhere and there is nothing that can stop it now. What needs to happen is an investigation why the MSM (at least in Australia) have not named him as of yet given plenty of the MSM have known since last November.

Once Harris is named by the main stream media the story will become massive in Britain, Australia and elsewhere and there is nothing that can stop it now. What needs to happen is an investigation why the MSM (at least in Australia) have not named him as of yet given plenty of the MSM have known since last November.

UPDATE (AS OF 21 May 2014): The Rolf Harris trial has started. It has been alleged that Rolf Harris told a girl “he wanted to be the first person to give her ‘a tongue kiss’ when she was 11 or 12 years old.” From theduckshoot.com:

UPDATE: May 10, 2014.
Harris assaulted his daughter’s 13-year-old friend

ROLF Harris indecently ­assaulted a 13-year-old friend of his daughter Bindi during a three-continent holiday that included a trip to Australia, and continued the assaults for 16 years, a ­London court was told last night.

Prosecutor Sasha Wass QC, in her opening statement on day two of Harris’s trial for child sex charges, said the entertainer would become so well known for his wandering hands a television worker referred to him as “the Octopus’’ – The Australian

The website theduckshoot.com also mentions that Harris is racist and there have been controversy about his racist comments regarding Australian aborigines. What a nice guy.

Harris, who in the past has come under fire for racist comments about aborigines, is known in underworld circles to own images of underage, sexually abused children.

EDIT:
Rolf Harris has been found GUILTY. Sentenced to 5 years in prison. I think he was done for 4 “specimen charges”; now lots of other potential victims are coming forward to tell of his evil. Plus victims’ legal reps are looking into whether they can get compensation from the companies Harris owns (probably so-called “shell companies” that enable the hairy nonce to get out of paying tax. Fuckn scumbucket…

***ANDREW LANCEL (real name ANDREW WATKINSON), former Corrie star (character “Frank Foster”) has pleaded not guilty to 6 counts of indecent assault of a child under the age of 16, at Liverpool Crown Court 3 June 2013 (link – http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/coronation-street-star-andrew-lancel-sexually-abused-starstruck-teenage-boy-14-8642694.html). Apparently abused a star-struck teenager between 1993 and 1994 when boy was 14-15.

EDIT: I didn’t add Michael Le Vell (Coronation Street’s Kevin Webster) to this list. But it’s just as well I didn’t, as Michael “Kevin Webster” Le Vell has been acquitted of the charges of raping and sexually assaulting a girl who was 10 years old at the time she claimed it had happen. Innocent. Get used to it. Rape’s shit, but so is accusing men of doing it when they didn’t.

***CYRIL SMITH*** This former MP, who worked for Labour and the Liberal Party during his career, has been accused of a sex crime career similar to Jimmy Savile’s.  And, like Savile, he was protected by the establishment and was revealed as a nonce only after his death.  It was an open secret that he had been investigated (half-heartedly) for sexual assault on children.  David Steele, Liberal leader at the time, was told about these accusations but just acted to trivialise and cover it up. This case is particularly worrying: how many more of these beasts are roaming Westminster, protected by their parties?  Is there a paedophile ring in Parliament?  It wouldn’t surprise me.

If any celebrities are acquitted (or found guilty) and I haven’t reported it, it’s because I haven’t seen the news (aquittals always get a lot less publicity as convictions). Tell me about it in Comments, and I will update my list accordingly.

 

Make_a_donation

Locations of visitors to this page


free web stat

3 Responses to Handy guide to alleged celebrity sex cases

  1. marshland says:

    Excellent. I’ve got my own list of people I expect to be charged with sex offences, including several BBC DJs, half a dozen more Corry “stars”, him with the nutty specs is one of them and some of the actors who “came out”, probably to throw a smokescreen over their sordid activities.
    Good blog.

  2. Miick Leicester says:

    The nutty specs is Jonathan King but maybe he’s cured now!!!!!!!
    I’m not totally convinced in some of the cases meaning- so long ago- why hold it so long and the ching of the cash register. Not all but without doubt some (Ken roach is Innocent so the other party was on the make!!!! possibally!!!!

  3. […] the world with sick and twisted brutality in the form of almost every male it employed during the 60s to the 80s.  Sir David therefore states this will be ‘unparalleled’ with regards to the […]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: